IPU CET LLB
Guru Govid Singh Indraprastha University every year conducts a common entrance test. The university was founded in the year 1998. The university provides various professional courses for the students and they have a common entrance exam for those different disciplines.
IPUCET Law 2015 is a common entrance examination which is conducted by the guru govind singh indraprastha university (GGSIPU) for admission of undergraduate level courses in the university. April 7th 2015 is the last date for the application of IPUCET 2015. There are 1395 seats in various law courses in 9 different colleges.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for BA LLB programme
Popularly Known As:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
Criteria for the eligibility –
· Applicant should have passed in LLB from a recognized board with the total aggregate of 50% and passed in each exam.
The students can apply for the SET examination through online registration. They have to submit the application form till April 7 2015 with application fees of Rs 750 only through debit/credit or net banking.
· The students will be able to download the admit card for IPUCET law 2015 seven days before the date of examination.
· No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination center with a valid admit card for the examination.
· IPUCET Law will be led on May 9, 2015 in offline mode for more than two hours span. IPUCET law 2015 Paper might include 150 multiple choice question (MCQs) from different areas, including English Language and Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude and Reasoning.
· Each right answer should be honored with four marks. There will be an arrangement of negative checking for each wrong reply, under which one mark should be deducted for each wrong reply.
The admission will be given to students according to the marks and rank
of the CET exam