College of petroleum and energy studies (UPES) is India’s and Pan Asia's energy and core Sector University. The school of lawful studies offers BA LLB and in addition the extraordinary BBA LLA degree program which guarantee that the attorneys are well in the legitimate subtleties as well as comprehend the intricacies of business. The integrated b. tech LLB program in the coordinated effort with the college of building studies (CoES) is the first of its kind in the south Asia.
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
UPES shall be conducting in a six-day window between May 11 and May 17, 2015.
. UPES offers undergraduate and post graduate law programmes in various courses including BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB and LLM.
UPES Law School Admission Test
Popularly known as
· Applicants must check eligibility to fill in ULSAT 2015 Online
· They should have at least 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level and minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
While for BA LLB, BBA
LLB and B.Com LLB programmes, candidate must have Higher Secondary and Senior
Secondary Level Certificates with minimum 50% marks.
· The application form can be filled by the applicant through online mode and also by offline mode.
· The applicant have to pay an amount of Rs 1850/-
· The appearing applicant for ULSAT 2015 will be able to download the admit card of ULSAT 2015 exam from may10, 2015.
· No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit card.
· ULSAT 2015 will be an online test of 2 hours comprising 150 questions
· The examination is categorized into 5 section language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general language and legal aptitude with each 30 question in every section.
· The result of the ULSAT 2015 will be publishing on the official website after one month of the examination.