Law school admission test, India is an organized and common test of verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council for use by law schools in India. The examination is conducted in 16 different cities of India. The examination is conducted in the paper and pencil mode with four sections.
LSAT 2015 is a well-designed and organized examination which is conducted by USA based law school admission council (LSAC) of verbal and reading reasoning skills. The score secured by the student in the LSAT 2015 will be accepted in the participatory law school in India.
Law School Admission Test
Popularly Known As LSAT
· The participatory law schools have their own eligibility criteria for the applicants.
· The registration fees have to be paid on time by all the applicants for LSAT 2015.
· The registration of LSAT 2015 has to done through online mode of the official website of LSAT India.
· The mode of payment for the registration of the examination of the LSAT 2015 will also be done online through credit or debit card.
· The demand draft should be submitted to the given address before the last date of registration either by post or courier.
· Approx. more than 60 Institutes across India.
· Pearson VUE C/o, Greenclouds6708, DLF Phase – IV will be the address for the postal Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
· Scoring will be done on the basis of percentage secured by the students comparing within the student of their group (five year integrated LLB programme or three year LLB programme)
· LSAT India score shows the law schools the overall skill strength of the candidate by comparing with the student in their group.
· The LSAT 2015 examination is divided into four sections in which each section take 35 minutes of timing approximately, if the students attempt the examination according to the time management in which they have to attempt approximately 24 question.