The faculty of law of Banaras Hindu University renames as Banaras law school was established in the year 1923. The institute is considered best law institute within the country and producing many talented lawyer science1923. The institute offers programs in the field of LLB and LLM. The candidates has to give separate entrance exam for taking admission to these courses
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY conducts an admission entrance test for the admission process of BA LLB (hons) program of faculty of law. Candidates have to apply online for the application of the examination.
B.A. L.L.B (Hons) Admission Test
Popularly known as:
Banaras Hindu University
· The appearing candidate must have passed senior secondary examination from a recognized board
· The applicants need to secure minimum of 50% marks in BLAT examination for General category; whereas it is 45% for OBCs and 40% for SC and ST categories
· The applicants appearing in senior examination are also eligible for the entrance examination but have to submit the proof at the time of counseling.
· The candidates have to apply for BLAT 2015 entrance examination and they have to apply through online mode.
The applicant need to submit an amount of rupees 500 only via credit or debit card or net banking and for SC/ST candidates.
· The applicant will be able to download their admit card 15 days before the examination.
· No student will be allowed in the examination center without a valid admit card.
· The BLAT 2015 entrance examination will be conducted for 2 hours as offline mode.
The BLAT 2015 examination comprises of 150 multiple choice questions with the total marks of 450.
The admission process will be done on the basis of ranks secured by the students through BLAT 2015.