Gitam is a pioneer educational institution in the country having more than 3 decades of record in teaching and research of global standard of education. The university is located in two picturesque campuses at Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad spread over 100 acres each. With a multi-disciplinary approach, the university offers 106 programme at UG, PG and doctorate level in technology, science, pharmacy, management, international business, architecture and law.
· Gitam University every year conducts a examination for the admission process.
· The examination was conducted by the Gitam University for Various Law Program at undergraduate and post graduate level
Gitam Law Admission Test 2014
Commonly known as:
Five Years BA LLB and BBA LLB are based on the qualification examination. The candidate has to possess senior secondary certificate or equivalent to that with the minimum aggregate of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST.
The age of the applicant should not be more than 20 years and for SC/ST the age limitation in 24 years.
· Applicant appeared for LSAT-India 2014 and CLAT 2014 are eligible to apply
· Such applicants who have not appeared for and have to appear for .
· Applicants have to download the official for .
· The filled in GITAM LAW ADMISSION TEST 2015 Application Form along with requisite Certificate Copies and DD of requested amount is to be sent at the address given.
· 200 objective type Questions to be solved in 2 hours.
· Maximum marks are 200.
· Subject covered (50 marks per subject) are Legal Aptitude, English including comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs and Logical Reasoning