Govertment of kerala law entrance exam is conducted to select aspiring candidate for graduate and post graduate courses in the various government law colleges in the state of Kerala. The selection of the students will be done on the basis of rank and merit of students for the admission in the LLB courses i.e. 5 years LLB course, 3year LLB course and 2 year LLM course.
The Commissioner for Entrance
Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram conducts an entrance exam for admission process
undergraduate 5 year LLB and 3 year LLB programme offered. The interested
applicants must check the
before filling in the .
Kerala Law Entrance Examination
Commonly known as:
Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Thiruvananathapuram
· Applicant should be an Indian National of Kerala State
· The interested candidate must possess 10+2+3 from universities of Kerala or any other equivalent university
· There is no age limitation for any candidate who wishes to appear in the entrance examination for LLB courses.
· For two year LLM, the appearing applicant must have passed LLB examination from the universities of Kerala or any equivalent university.
· For 5 Years L.L.B.Programme:
The applicant must have passed senior secondary school education or its equivalent examination accredited by Kerala University.
· For 3 Years L.L.B Programme:
The appearing applicant must have passed his or her bachelor degree with aggregate marks of 40%
· Age Limit:
Appearing candidate for 5 Year’s L.L.B. programme should not be more
than 18 years of age.
· The interested candidate applying for the KLEE 2015 supposed to download the application form from the official website.
General students have to pay an amount of RS 500 as an application fee through bank challan and SC/ST applicant have to pay an amount of rupees 250.
The applicant will be able to download their admit card through the official websites of KLEE 2015 entrance examination.
No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit card.
The KLEE 2015 entrance examination carries 200 multiple choice question covering the entire syllabus with the following
· General English: 65 Questions
· General Knowledge: 65 Questions
· Aptitude for Legal Studies: 70 Questions
The admission will be done on the basis of rank and merit the students will secure by the KLEE 2015