Panjab University B.A. LL.B
Punjab University has a long convention of seeking after greatness in teaching and research in science and innovation, humanities, sociology, performing arts and sports. The university supports magnificence and advancement in scholarly programs. Advances fabulousness in exploration, scholarship and showing and is focused on drawing in and supporting the best students and selecting faculty who exceeded expectations in research and teaching.
The division of law initially settled in the year 1889 at Lahore was re-made in the year 1948 in Shimla, moved to Jalandhar in 1950 lastly placed at Chandigarh in 1959. Its graduated class incorporates judges of Supreme Court and High courts, union bureau priests, state boss pastors, bureau clergymen, envoys and so forth
PU BA LLB Entrance Exam is an examination which is conducted by the Punjab University for the admission process for approximately 87 seats in three colleges and comes under the affiliation of Punjab University including institute of laws Ludhiana, faculty of law Punjab University, and university institute of legal studies Chandigarh.
Punjab University BA LLB 2015 Entrance Exam
Popularly Known as:
Punjab University BA LLB Exam 2015
Five-Year Integrated Undergraduate Entrance Exam
87 seats in each of the three constituent colleges including University Institute of Laws Ludhiana, Faculty of Law Punjab University and University Institute of Legal Studies Chandigarh
· Appearing candidates for Punjab University BA LLB 2015 entrance exam must have a graduation degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
· The appearing candidate must have qualified senior secondary examination but not through any open university.
· The appearing applicants for Punjab University BA LLB 2015 Entrance Exam Can only apply through online mode.
· The appearing candidate belonging to general category applying for PU BA LLB Exam 2015 need to pay a sum amount of Rs.1000 as an application fee using four modes SBI Challan copy/Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking
· The applicants can download their Punjab University BA LLB 2015 Admit Card from May 4, 2015.
· Without a valid admit card no students will be allowed to enter the examination centers.
· Punjab University BA LLB 2015 exam is scheduled on May 16 2015 which will be for an offline mode.
· The examination will be comprise of 100 multiple choice question carrying a maximum marks of 100 and 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total marks.
The admission of 261 seats will be based on the rank the students secured in the Punjab University BA LLB 2015 exam.
GAGANDEEP SINGH asks
PLEASE SEND ME LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR BA/LLB IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
GAGANDEEP SINGH asks
TELL ME ABOUT BLUE PRINT OF PU BA/LLB EXAM