Panjab University LLB
Punjab University has a long convention of seeking after greatness in teaching and research in science and innovation, humanities, sociology, performing arts and sports. The university supports magnificence and advancement in scholarly programs. Advances fabulousness in exploration, scholarship and showing and is focused on drawing in and supporting the best students and selecting faculty who exceeded expectations in research and teaching.
The division of law initially settled in the year 1889 at Lahore was re-made in the year 1948 in Shimla, moved to Jalandhar in 1950 lastly placed at Chandigarh in 1959. Its graduated class incorporates judges of Supreme Court and High courts, union bureau priests, state boss pastors, bureau clergymen, envoys and so forth.
Punjab University invites to apply for the undergraduate law course in the university. Punjab University offers 3 year law course in the university for the applicant who wish to study legal education for their higher studies.
Exam Name –
Punjab University LL.B Entrance Exam
Popularly known as –
PU LL.B (Hons.)
Law Courses at Punjab University:
There are 2 courses which are offered by the Punjab University
· LL.B (Hons) – Three-Year Integrated Course
· The appearing candidates who wish to study legal education in Punjab University should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
· The interested candidate must have passed senior secondary from a recognized institute
· The appearing candidates for PU LL.B entrance exam need to fill the application form through online mode.
· The PU LL.B entrance exam is divided in two categories in which there will be 50 multiple choice questions carrying an aggregate of 50 marks and subjective question will be carrying 25 marks.
· The objective type question will be in Punjabi and Hindi but the subjective has to be answered in English.
· The appearing applicant can download their PU LL.B admit card from the official website after May 2015.
· No student will be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit card.
· Candidate can check the result from the official website of Punjab university.
· The admission will be given to the applicant on the basis of the rank or merit the applicant secured in the PU LL.B entrance exam.