On 8th January 1947 the university appeared like a little star on the educational horizon of pre-independent India. That little star now called as the University of Rajasthan is shining like a diamond in the sky. After acquiring the status of university with potential for excellence, today, the university celebrates its 68th foundation day. .
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2015 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the University of Rajasthan for the admission process in the university and various affiliated college. Rajasthan University is accredited as A+ by NAAC India.
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
Commonly known as:
All affiliated and constituent institutes are offering the same course.
· The applicants who are interested in entrance test must full the following eligibility criteria.
· The applicant should have passed senior secondary certificate from recognized board with minimum of 50% marks and 45% in case of SC, ST. The age limitation for entrance test is 21 year as on July 1st, 2015
· The interested applicants have to download the application form and then fill till the last date of application.
· The application form will be submitted along with DD in the favor of payable at Jaipur.
· Dates of GD and PI will be couriered with the admission card
· The entrance test consists of 200 multiple choice with total 200 marks allotted.
· The question categories in various parts language ability (50 marks), legal reasoning (30 marks), general knowledge (30 marks), and general science (30 marks) to social studies (30 marks).
· Total time allotted is 120 minutes only.