Christ University Law
Christ College of law is an important part of Christ College in Bangalore established and controlled via Carmelites of Mary impeccable (CMI). CCL is committing to bestowing quality and reasonable global education and standard legitimate education to the students from the various parts of India and the center east and Mauritius. Christ college of law, Bangalore is perceived by the bar board of India to direct BA LLB and BBA LLB and BBA LLB programs .
Christ University Law 2015 entrance exam is conducted every year by Christ College of law for the admission process of the university. The admission process requires the entrance exam on the basis of merit.
· The applicants have to secure a minimum qualification of senior secondary college from a recognized board.
· The applicants need to go through the Christ University Law 2015 entrance exam.
· Then on the basis of rank secured by the applicants the admission process will starts.
· Application Form for the Christ University Law 2015 is available from December 8, 2015.
Applicants petitioning the five-year coordinated law projects need to have accompanying as specified in Eligibility Criteria –
• Qualified or Qualifying 10+2 Examination
• Secured no less than 45% of the aggregate stamps in total of every last one of subject
Age Required –
· The applicants appearing for the 5 year integrate law programme also need not be more than 20 years of age till July 1 2005 for the examination.
Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029
Phone: +91 80 40129100/40129600