JMI Law Entrance Exam
Jamia millia Islamia University conducts some courses like under graduate, post graduate and some other courses. Admission in Jamia Millia University will be done on the basis of this entrance exam. Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, New Delhi invited application for admission in 21 different PG/ PG Diploma/ undergraduate/ Diploma/ certificates courses (Distance Mode).
Interested students should send their duly filled in application form to the JMI, New Delhi/ concerned study center by post. Admission in all the courses in Jamia Millia Islamia University will be based on merit.
Millia Islamia law entrance exam 2015
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: JMI 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY: Jamia Millia Islamia University
· Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) with 50% marks in aggregate for general/ OBC category candidates and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category candidates.
· Candidate Should not be more than 20 years of age for General/OBC category and 22 years for SC/ST category and persons with Disability)
· Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also appear provisionally. However, they shall have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination before or at the time of admission with detailed mark sheet.
· Candidate with compartment in any subject in the qualifying examination will not be eligible for admission.
· Candidates who wish to apply for admission can download application forms from JMI website.
· Downloaded application form has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee.
· Application Form is required along with a self-addressed envelope with postage stamps worth Rs.150 affixed on it.
· The duly filled in application forms should be submitted along with fee DD/ IPO.
· The candidate must write their name, number and all the important details of application form at the reverse of the DD/ Pay Order.
· Applicant should regularly visit the University website.