Reserve Bank of India is the sole monetary identity who functions in all of the financial sectors and manages it extensively well. RBI is responsible for financial analysis and policy formation for the financial sectors and also upholds the economic graphs and funding on national level. RBI Exams are planned accordingly and is considered very much reputed and respectful.
RBI exams in India are held all over India as per the planned recruitment policy and every year, it invites applicants who passes the eligibility criteria for a total of 506 posts of Assistant Manager in several banking institutions through nation-wide Online exam and Interview so conducted.
Exam Name: RBI Assistant
Exam Level: National
Conducting Institute: Reserve Bank of India
· Age limit for the applicants should be maintained between 10-28 years at maximum. However, upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category as follows:
1. SC/ST- 5 years
2. OBC- 3 years
3. PWD (Person with Disabilities)- 10 years for GEN, 13 for OBC & 15 for PWD
4. Ex-Serviceman: to a stretch of service timing served in Armed forces+ additional 3 years
5. Divorced/widowed moan/separated and didn’t marry again- By 10 Years
6. Ex-banking employees/Govt. employees- by 6 years
· Candidates must have secured a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% obtained (pass grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) with knowledge of Computers.
· Ex-Serviceman must have secured a graduation degree in any criteria from a reputed university or must have cleared their matriculation level from Armed Forces with a total serving of 15 years in Defence services.
· Candidates must possess Indian Nationality or must have the eligibility certifications published by Indian Govt.
will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Test and Interview
A total of Rs.600 must be payable by candidates of General & OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PH candidates and through online transaction portal.
· Candidates must log into the official website for the link provided.
· By clicking the link, you will be directed to the form. Fill all the details with the required details.
· A valid email and mobile number must be inserted for future preferences.
· Recently clicked photograph and signature must be uploaded according to the time and dimensions as mentioned.
· Now, application fee must be paid and the form must be submitted.
· Take a print out of the form and along with all the certificates and necessary documents affixed, it must be inserted in an envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (SECURITY) IN GRADE – A” scripted on the front and must be send to the given address:
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station
Mumbai – 400 008
· Exam type: Objective Type
· Total Marks: 200
· Pattern: Written Exam followed by Interview
· Subjects: English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, GK & Awareness & Computer Skills