SBI Associate Banks Clerk
SBI or State Bank of India concludes to be one of the most recognizable and reputed nationalized banks present in India, and has a mass popularity based on its goodwill. Every year, SBI conducts competitive bank exams for 10+2 and graduated candidates who are interested and even eligible for admissions within the interface of Banking.
State Bank of India has bid applications for candidates who
are interested within the criteria of clerical cadre in its Associate Banks.
Candidates seeking admissions for clerical posts have to go through the exam on
Exam Name: State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Exam
Commonly Known As: SBI Associate Banks Clerk Exam 2015
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: UG
Conducting Authority: State Bank of India (SBI)
· State Bank of Mysore (SBM) : 725 Posts
· State Bank of Patiala (SBP) : 1200 Posts
· State Bank of Travancore (SBT) : 1300 Posts
· State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) : 100 Posts
· State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) : 2200 Posts
· Candidates must have secured a graduation degree or equivalent under the recognition of a reputed university.
· Age limit must not be less than 20 years and must not exceed more than 28 years. Relaxation is offered as per the grounded rules:
i. SC/ST : 05 Years
ii. OBC : 03 Years
iii. PWD : 10 Years
· Candidates must log on to the official website and select the link for application.
· Application must be filled carefully with intact details like personal and educational notes.
· Candidates must have the access to save the data if they do not want to submit.
· A registration ID & Password will be generated for future login.
· Edit the information if candidates want to, and upload the picture and signature altered in accordance with the size and measurement.
· After paying the fees, submit the form duly.
· Candidates will receive a confirmation SMS/email on your provided number or email.
Total fee payable is Rs.600 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Fee is payable via both offline and online mode:
· Through Offline:- SBI Challan form
· Through Online:- Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card
Candidates will be provided SBI Associate Banks Clerk 2015 Admit card after December 29, 2014. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth to download their SBI Associate Banks Clerk 2015 Call Letter. Applicants need to note that no call letter shall be sent through offline mode.
· Question Type: Objective Type (MCQs)
· Total Marks: 200
· Time Duration: 2.15 Hours
· Subjects to be Included: General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge
Applicants who applied and qualified for SBI Associative Bank Clerk Exam need to appear for an Online Test followed by an Interview and overall performance will be calculated shorlty.
for SBI Associate Banks Clerical Exam 2015 will be announced one month after
the conduct of the exam probably. Qualified candidates will be called up for