PAF ENTRANCE EXAM
Pearl Academy of Fashion is one of the leading institutions for education in fashion and design industry. It conducts PAF entrance exam for taking admission. The institute has achieved an international reputation, hence a large number of students appear in the entrance exam every year.
Pearl academy of fashion combined General Proficiency test and Design aptitude test is a qualifying examination conducted by pearl academy. This is a national level examination. This is one of the best fashion design institute in India, with its centers located at Delhi, Jaipur, Chennai, Ludhiana, Bangladesh along with U.A.E. There will be two tests that are General Proficiency Test and Aptitude Test. General Proficiency Test aims at testing the candidate’s proficiency in the topics such as English language, Language ability, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation etc. Candidates of this entrance examination should have Good Creativity of Drawing, Design Ability, Power of Observation and Imagination, Sensitivity to Environment and Communication Skills.
Exam Name: Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam
Commonly Known As: PAF Entrance Exam
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Pearl Academy of Fashion
· The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
· The candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50%.
· The application form and prospectus are available on academic counters at Delhi, Noida, Jaipur & Chennai and also at some selected branches of Axis Bank against cash or crossed DD payment.
· The PAF entrance exam application form cum prospectus is available on the official website of Pearl Academy.
· There is a facility to get the form by post for the candidates belonging to outstations by sending a request letter attached with crossed DD of Rs. 1150.
PAF Entrance Exam 2015 Paper Pattern
· For Undergraduate Business Course:
The candidates have to appear only in General Proficiency Test (GPT), of 120 minutes of duration and consisting 100 objective type questions.
· For Undergraduate Design Course:
The candidates have to appear in a combined General Proficiency Test (GPT) and Design Aptitude Test (DAT). GPT have 60 multiple choice questions and DAT consists of 4 subjective questions with equivalent weightage of both tests and the duration will be of 120 minutes.