NID APTITUDE TEST FOR GDPD
The National institute of Design is a very prestigious institute and has been declared as Institute of National Importance. The students seeking to pursue their career in design apply for this examination. The institute offers design courses in various domains. The institute offers a quality education in the field of design studies.
NID Aptitude Test for Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) is conducted by National Institute of Design located in Ahmedabad. The entrance exam is held to take admission in the 4 year undergraduate program in designing. The total availability for GDPD course in NID, Ahmedabad is 100.
Exam Name: NID Design Aptitude Test for Graduate Diploma Programme in Design
Commonly Known As: NID Design Aptitude Test for GDPD
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
· The candidate must have passed or be appearing in 10+2 exam or equivalent
· The upper age limit is 20 years for candidates belonging to general category and 23 years for the students belonging to SC/ST/PD.
· Candidates have to download the application forms from the official website www.admissions.edu.in
· The candidate has to read the instructions carefully and then fill the application form with correct information and attach all the required documents in envelop.
· The application form having any sort of false information or any missing documents attached with it will be rejected.
· The candidates have to attach demand draft in favor of NID, Ahmedabad along with the application form for the purpose to pay the examination fee. The exam fee for general category candidates is Rs. 1500/-
· The application form attached with all the documents and DD have to be posted or handed over physically.
NID Design Aptitude Test for GDPD consists of two phases which are mentioned below:
· Phase 1: Design Aptitude Test
The Paper is of 3 hours duration and contains questions of total 100 marks. This phase tests the ability in design problem solving, observation and perception, environmental awareness, communication skills of the candidates.
· Phase 2: Studio Test, Personal Interview and Portfolio Presentation
The studio test is conducted in three parts which are doodling, 3D modeling, and observation.