The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is being mentored as a collaborated effort made with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and offers a two years full time M.Sc. degree in Hospitality Administration course functioning within 4 distinctive branches of IHMs.
The M.Sc. Program is programmed under the collaborated guidance rendered by NCHMCT and IGNOU with a specific motto of providing services within the vast platform of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Advanced experimental components and projects is what make this program more dynamic and diverse.
Exam Name: NCHMCT PG
· IHM Pusa, New Delhi
· IHM Bengaluru
· IHM Lucknow
· IHM Chennai
Exam Type: National Level Examination
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Institute: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
· Candidates must have secured a B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU with best markings
· Candidates must have secured a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology under the guidance of AICTE approved Institutes.
· Candidates who are appearing in the final semester or waiting for their result in B.Sc. HHA or Bachelor’s Degree in HMCT are eligible to apply.
· Application forms can be obtained by logging online and downloading the application details and information brochure.
· Application forms must be filled accurately and all the required forms and mark sheets along with a DD of Rs.900 is payable for general and OBC candidates and Rs.450 for the reserved category drawn in favor of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology billed at Noida or New Delhi must be attached and must be sent by post at the provide address:
NOIDA – 201 309
Candidates who log onto the website can download the Information Brochure and Application Form, and application fee must be paid along with the application form. A total of Rs.900 is payable for general and OBC candidates and Rs.450 for the reserved category via DD drawn in favor of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology billed at Noida or New Delhi.
Desirable candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit List prepared after the performances are analyzed and checked and also according to the candidates’ preferences made for IHM Branches. The list will be declared online and selected candidates must contact for further information and must reach to their allotted institutes for completion of admission process. Seats will be reserved as per the applications of Central Government Rules for SC, ST, and OBC & PH Categories.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62,
NOIDA 201 309
Official website: www.nchm.nic.in