UPTU or Uttar Pradesh Technical University serves best notions and enquiries for students who want to launch themselves as best technical students and support systems for the country. UPTU offers marvelous undergraduate and post graduate course admissions with skilled faculties and curriculum as provided. Hospitality admissions are widely held for graduate students for further studies within certainties. Read the following information on the exam and apply for further use.
UPSEE BHMCT 2015 is a widely recognized and popular Common Entrance Exam conducted under the observation and guidelines of Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) for offering admissions within the genre of Under Graduate Hotel Management Programs within the university. Application procedure will be held on Online basis.
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Commonly Known As: UPSEE BHMCT
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: UG
Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
· Candidates must be passed in their Intermediate/10+2 level examinations or equivalent under the recognition of Uttar Pradesh State Board or its equivalent.
· An aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST Candidates) must be secured in their qualifying subjects.
· Eligible candidates can apply via online mode by logging onto the official website and registering themselves.
· Form must be duly filled and photograph and signature must be uploaded appropriately.
· Fee must be paid through online mode and application must be submitted.
· The print out of the application form and along with a copy of Bank Challan (if paid) must be directed via speed post/registered post to this address:
The Registrar, UPSEE-2015
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road,
A total of Rs. 800 is payable as application fees and can be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
It is necessary for the candidates to bring their admit cards along with themselves while appearing for examination. Candidates can download the e-Admit Card from the official website. If unable to download, candidates are required to contact their requisite centers and issue a duplicate UPSEE BHMCT 2015 Admit Cards on April 17, 2015 from 10 am to 5 pm.
· Exam Time: 1.30 Hours (Offline Mode)
· Total Questions: 75
· Question Type: Objective (MCQs)
· Total Marks: 300
· Subjects: Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge and English Language
· Marking Scheme: No negative marking, 4 marks for every correct answer
· Participating Cities: 75 in Uttar Pradesh & 8 Other Cities Across India
Candidates will be selected for admissions based on their performance and rankings in UPSEE BHMCT 2015 Examination.