WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam, and provides admission eligibility into Engineering/Architecture/Technology/Hospitality Management courses within the interface of West Bengal. The mode via you can apply will remain on an online basis and every information or look up will be conducted on this basis only. Formed in 1962, The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board holds the entrance exam for courses on UG & PG level through updated technology and diverse curriculum with a pinch of professionalism. E-Counseling and admission stands operational on UG level under dynamic universities present in West Bengal.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Hotel Management is conducted for undergraduate admissions to Bachelor Courses of Hotel Management & Research on a wide platform. Entrance test is held by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board on a national basis and offers a dynamic platform for candidates to produce more results.
Exam Name: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Hotel Management
Commonly Called As: WBJEE HM 2015
Exam Level: UG
Conducting Institute: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
· Candidates applying for WBJEE HM 2015 must be cleared in their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or equivalent with qualifying marks.
· Applicant must possess Indian Nationality.
· Minimum age limit for applicants is restricted till 17 years.
· Candidates must log online for registration.
· Interactive form must be filled accordingly with accuracy and relevancy.
· Photograph and signature must be uploaded in accordance with the dimensions and sizes.
· Fee must be paid via Allahabad Bank e-Challan or EPG.
· Form must be submitted duly and a printout must be kept.
A total of Rs.500 is payable via online mode as application fees irrespective of their category and gender. Online mode comprises of two options:
· Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan: e-Challan will be generated while you opt for this option, and Candidates are required to make their fee payment via this mode only. A print out must be taken for future perspective and must be directed towards the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled branch from further paying process. After candidates have made the payment, all the payment details must be uploaded on the application form.
· Payment through EPG: Candidates are required to pay the fee via electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking. Generated receipt must be kept safe for future use.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
Sector V, Salt Lake City,