This exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education is an all India examination. AICTE decided to organize this examination. GPAT is conducted for the students seeking admission in all post graduate pharmacy programmes.
Exam Name: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2015
Commonly Known as: GPAT 2015
Exam Category: University
Level: UG Exam
The eligibility criteria for GPAT 2015 are as follows:
· Candidates must have passed high school and intermediate examination from a recognized board.
· Candidates must have completed graduation in Pharmacy.
· Candidates pursuing last year of undergraduate pharmacy course are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
The exam Pattern is given below.
· Candidates have to appear for a single test. The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
· The online question paper will carry 125 multiple choice questions.
· Each correct answer will lead to addition of 4 marks and each wrong answer will lead to deduction of one marks.
· The application form is available now.
· GPAT 2015 application can be filled in online mode from November 13, 2014.
· The last date of GPAT 2015 registration is January 12, 2015.
· The GPAT 2015 application procedure comprises of three stages- registration, online payment, and application form filling.
Telephone No: 022-66258304
Fax No: 022-25814283