Nitte University is located within the premises of Mangalore, Karnataka and is one of the independent and esteemed universities which possess accreditation with 'A' grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is a leading academic provider within the range of Medical Science and Technology, and offers several courses such as MBBS, MD/MS, B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology), B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technology), B.Sc. (Bio-Medical Science) M.Sc. (Bio-Medical Science), M.Sc. (Human Genetics & Molecular Biology, M.Sc. (Oral Biology & Genomics) and MPH (Master of Public Health).
Nitte University will organize Nitte University All India Entrance Test, commonly called as NUPGET in this academic year 2015-16 so as to offer admissions within the level of MD/MS and MDS courses for its component colleges, i.e. .S. Hegde Medical Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences. Candidates must be eligible so as to apply.
Exam Name: NITTE Postgraduate Entrance Test 2015
Commonly Known As: NUPGET
Exam Type: National Level examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: NITTE University, Mangalore
Seats: 98 seats for PG courses
· Applying candidates must be of Indian nationality.
· Candidates must have cleared its graduation within the interface of MBBS/BDS from a MCI & DCI recognized university.
· Internship must be fulfilled before 30th April 2015 at the latest.
· Cumulative percentage required for NUPGET 2015 entitles to 50% (General) & 40% (SC/ST) respectively.
· Application form must be downloaded from the official website.
· All the spaces must be filled with relevant information.
· A print out must be taken and photograph must be attached with it.
· A Demand Draft must be drawn amounting to Rs.3000 for entrance fee in favor of ‘NITTEE University’ owed at Mangalore.
· All the copies of detailed and mandatory documents listed below must be affixed and must be directed to the provided address:
1. Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- drawn in favor of ‘NITTEE University’ billed at Mangalore
2. Copy of SSLC Mark sheet (or equivalent) as a proof of date of birth
3. Copy of mark sheets of all Degree years (university exam)
4. Copy of attempt certificate from the principal of the college
5. Copy of degree certificate/provisional degree certificate
6. Copy of Medical/Dental council registration certificate
7. Copy of internship accomplishment certificate
8. 2 stamp size photograph
9. Test Admission Ticket (duplicate) attested by the candidate positioning a TAT Number, name of the candidate, address and exam center
Entrance Test Fee paid by the candidate totals to Rs. 3,000/- through A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NITTE UNIVERSITY” billed at MANGALURU.
After the results are announced, a merit list based on marks obtained and overall performance is defined for Central Counseling for seat allotment process.
· Total Time Duration: 3 Hours
· Total Questions: 200
· Question Type: Objective Based (Multiple Choice)
· Medium of Exam: English and OMR Answer Sheet must be filled with Black or Blue Pen
· Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer, no negative marking
· Syllabus: Prescribed in accordance to Bachelor’s degree by the MCI for MD/MS candidates and by DCI for MDS candidates
Admit cards will be available to the candidates via Post.
Mangalore (D.K.) - 575 018