Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula is considered as one of the most reputed educational institutions located within India and performs outstandingly so as to provide best tailored courses within the genre of Pharmacy and Medical Science. Online Entrance Test (OLET) is conducted for filtered admissions within the course of B.Pharma on undergraduate level.
Haryana State Counseling Society conducts OLET in this present year 2015 so as to maintain the competitions in the criteria of pharmaceutical sciences. This online entrance test is conducted so as to offer marveled admissions within the elementary UG level of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm), which combines to be a 4-year program to be processed within the universities and colleges located in Haryana.
Commonly Called As: OLET 2015
Exam Category: UG
Exam Type: State Level
Conducting Institute: Haryana State Counseling Society
· Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam under the recognition of state/national board and must have acquired 50% as aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
· Candidates appearing or preparing for their qualifying exams are eligible to apply.
· Kashmiri migrants will be given 10% as relaxation.
· Candidates are requested to look up online on the official website and selecting the registration link.
· Candidates must fill the form and affix the photograph and signature as per the sixes and dimensions mentioned.
· Fee must be paid via e-challan auto-generated.
· Form must be submitted and a printout must be taken for future use.
The fee as asked must be paid via e-Challan automatically generated online during application procedure and must be of Axis or PNB Bank. The fee to be deposited is as follows:
· General Category: Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only)-Non-refundable
· All Reserved Categories: Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only)-Non-refundable (SC/BC/SBC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM)
· Question Type: Objective Based
· Total Time: 90 Minutes
· Total Questions: 90
· Marking Scheme: No negative marking involved
· Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) / Mathematics
Passing candidates must participate in Online Counseling sessions to be conducted within the provided test centers. Final selection and admissions depend on the ranking and marks obtained by the candidates.
Admit cards for OLET 2015 will be made available online and can be downloaded directly from the website. Issuance or posts will not be directed to any candidate and candidates must bring and produce the admit card during the exam as an ID proof as it is mandatory.
· B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy
· Doon Valley Institute of Pharmacy & Medicine
· Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy
· GVM College of Pharmacy
· Hindu College of Pharmacy Sonepat
· Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of B.Pharma
· Kurukshetra University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Lord Shiva College of Pharmacy
· PDM College of Pharmacy
· R.K.S.D. College of Pharmacy
· Rajendra Institutes of Technology & Sciences
· Ram Gopal College of Pharmacy
· SDD Institute of Pharmacy
Shri Baba Mastnath Institute of Pharmaceutical
Sciences and Research