Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is directed by Osmania University. The exam is important for candidates who wish to apply for the posts of lecturers and assistant professors. AIPMT will be conducted by CBSE on May 3, 2015. APSET Exam will be a written exam and in this exam the total number of questions is 180.
The syllabus of this exam is given from the topics of class 10th and 12th. Candidates can apply for AIPMT 2015 Applications till December 31, 2014. In case, a candidate misses the registration date he can fill up AIPMT 2015 application form until 31 January, 2015 with late fee.
EXAM NAME: Andhra Pradesh
State Eligibility Test 2015
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: APSET 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
· Candidate must be 17 year old as on 31st December of the year of exam for AIPMT.
· Candidate need to secure at least 50% of the total marks in aggregate of the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
· Candidates must appear and qualify the class 12th exam.
The AIPMT 2015 is consists of three papers like Physics, chemistry, biology.
Papers I – In these paper 50 questions are compulsory out of 60 and
each question have 2 marks. The time duration is 1 hour.
Paper II – It have same pattern, time duration and same marks as 1st paper.
Paper III - 75 questions all of which are compulsory, each question have 2 marks and the time duration is 2 hours.
· In the online process, Candidates can apply through online mode for AP-SET 2015. You have to download the application form and bank challan form the authoritative website.
· In the offline process, candidate has to scan his passport size photo and signature in prior to the form filling. After scanning all entries and uploading the photo and signature in prescribed form, payment should be done through offline mode.
The Member Secretary,
AP-SET Office, II-Floor, Block-II,
PGRR Center for Distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,