JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) has made a mark into the world of Engineering and Technology, and got established in 1946. The college performs under accreditations provided by National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) with 'A' Grade and offers entrance exams for several courses on UG & PG level.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted under the guidelines of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on state level so as to provide undergraduate admissions within the course of Pharmaceutics and Science. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and important information for applying.
Exam Name: Andhra
Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called As: AP PGECET 2015
Conducting Institute: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of the APSCHE
· Applying candidates must possess Indian Nationality.
· They must satisfy the residential requirements accordingly, and must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
· Candidates must have cleared their B.Pharma exam with qualifying mark as aggregate. Candidates waiting for the final results or appearing in the exam are also eligible to apply.
· GATE/GPAT candidates will be preferred.
· Online registration is the option available for applying.
· Candidates must fill the form and must enter correct details and contact information.
· An SMS/Email will be received on the provided phone number or email ID regarding confirmation and registration code and password for future login.
· Application Fee must be paid via Credit / Debit Card or AP Online payment mode.
· A printout must be taken for future purposes.
A total amount of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH) must be paid as application fee through two elective means:
· Online: Credit / Debit Card
· Offline: AP Online Centers On Cash Payment
· Total Time: 2 Hours
· Total Marks: 120
· Question Type: Objective Type
· Mode of Answer: Black / Blue ink ball point pen only
· Subjects: Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance:
APPGECET 2015 will be conducted at selective Five regional centers in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Anantapuram.
· Candidates who have qualified their GATE/APPGECET 2015 will be preferred foremost for the counseling and selection process.
· A non-refundable processing fee amounting to Rs.600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST/PH) must be paid before verification session.
· Web options must be entered and filled as per the favorable preferences.
· Seats will be allotted as per candidate’s performance in APPGECET 2015 and GATE 2015. Admission fee must be paid as soon as possible as confirmation.
1st Floor, Administrative Building
JNT University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003