Annamalai University conducts this examination. The courses related to medicine and also allied courses educated. This exam is only conducted to check the candidates qualification for persuading courses related to the fields of Nursing and MBBS.
Annamalai University was established in 1928. This exam is conducted by Annamalai University for the students who want to take admission into MBBS, BDS, B.Sc., Nursing, B.pharm and BPT courses.
Exam Name: AU AIMEE 2015
Commonly Known as: AU AIMEE 2015
Exam Category: University
Exam Level: UG Exam
Conducting Body: Annamalai University
· Applicants must have passed in biology, Physics & Chemistry.
· Candidates must have passed Intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
· Only students those who attain 17 years of minimum age are allowed to take up this examination.
· Students must complete their higher secondary education or about to finish their higher secondary education can also take up this examination.
The exam consists of two papers. Both the papers put together consist of 100 marks. Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam questions are based on 11th and 12th class syllabus of Tamilnadu State Board.
• Paper I is based on physics and Chemistry questions.
• Paper II is based on Biology questions that consist of Botany and Zoology and each paper have 60 questions.
Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu
Tel: 91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796