BITS HD Pharmacy
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) serves one of the major sectors of Indian Education System, and is seen as one of the foremost and eligible educational institutions present within India. BITS administer computer-based entrance exams and admissions within several genres of professional education and guide the students towards an expert future.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science offers admissions into higher degree courses related to Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research and offers entrance exam at a reputed level so as to offer qualitative degree in Master of Pharmacy course.
Exam Name: Birla
Institute of Technology & Science Higher Degree Exam 2015
Commonly Called As: BITS HD Admission Test
Conducting Institute: Birla Institute of Technology & Science
A minimum of 60% as cumulative must be scored within any combined First Degree course sponsored by BITS or equivalent so as to take admissions in the higher degree course of M.Pharma.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online Test followed by their presence in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Exam paper is divided into 2 distinctive parts:
· Total time: 60 Minutes
· Total Questions: 60 (each subject comprising of 15 questions)
1. Core Mathematics
2. Core Physics
3. English Language Skills & Principles of Management
4. Computer Programming
Part II: It is a mandatory test based totally on qualifying degree program
· Total Time: 120 Minutes
· Total Questions: 100
Marking Scheme: 3 marks for every correct answer, 1 mark deducted for every wrong answert
A total of Rs.1900 must be paid towards application via these two processes:
· Online (Credit/Debit/Net banking)
· Cash payment at select ICICI branches using a challan to be printed from the website
· Candidates have to apply online for filling up the form.
· All the space must be filled with legit and relevant information and photograph and signature must be affixed.
· Fee must be paid via online mode or through cash payment via Challan at selected bank centers.
· Candidates are required to take a print out with all copies of relevant forms affixed and must direct it to the provided address:
· Qualified candidates will be selected for counseling within the foremost week of June.
· All the candidates are required to bring along with them original documents and mark sheets for verification purposes.
· Candidates have to attend the interview by themselves and must pay the required fee for seat confirmation.
BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India