MAH MPH CET is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) of Maharashtra. MAH MPH CET is conducted for the intake of eligible applicants to Master of Pharmacy Course. MAH-MPHCET 2015 is scheduled to be conducted on online mode on May 17, 2015.
Those candidates who have completed their undergraduate course in pharmacy can apply for this exam. Candidates can apply for the exam after obtaining the application form from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: MPHCET 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
· Candidate applying for MAH MPH CET should be an Indian citizen.
· Candidate should also complete Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Pharmacy from any institution recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
· General candidates require a minimum of 50% marks for the qualifying examination
candidates (from Maharashtra State only) require a minimum of 45% marks for the
· The question paper of MAH MPH CET consist 100 objective type questions.
· The time duration is three hours.
· The mode of the paper is online.
· MAH MPH CET does not have negative marking.
· The syllabus of the exam includes subjects like Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
can procure the Information Brochure from the specified Form Receipt Center
after paying an amount of Rs. 250/- in cash. Then candidate should visit the
official website of DTE, fill the application form online according to the
instructions given in the brochure. After filling the form, take a print out of
it. Application form is Rs. 1, 200/- for the general candidates and Rs. 1,
000/- for SC/ST
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No: 1967
Ph: (022) 22620601, 22690602