The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is in Mohali. NIPER JEE was declared as an Institute of National Importance by Government of India. The Institute was notified on 26th June 1998. The Institute is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Common wealth Universities.
Candidates can check the exam details, eligibility, application details, important dates and other crucial information about the NIPER JEE 2015. NIPER JEE is conducted NIPER, Mohali for admission to M.S.(Pharm) , Pharm, M.Tech(Pharm), MBA(Pharm).
EXAM NAME: NIPER JEE 2015
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: NIPER JEE 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY: University
· Student must have done the Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline according to the course for which student wants to apply.
· The candidate must have 60% and 55% for SC /ST candidates & 50% for PH candidates’ aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
· The student must have the valid GATE or NET or GPAT score. Those who are in final year can also apply for the same.
· There will be a common paper for all programs including M.B.A.
· In the exam, each question paper has 200 objective questions and the time duration is 120 minutes.
· There will be negative marking also. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. For MBA entrance test, apart from written test, there will be interview & group discussion also.
· The level of the question will be of Pharm and M.Sc.
Dept of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of chemicals and Fertilizers
Sector 67, SAS Nagar (Mohali)