Anna University frames as one of the most progressive and best-featured universities present within the academic interface of India. It is located in Tamil Nadu, and has worked extensively in the fields of Engineering and Technical Education. It offers best charted UG & PG courses in the genre of Pharmacy and administers these courses in the several colleges under it. TNPCEE is conducted on undergraduate level for providing admissions within the courses of B.Pharma.
The Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination (TNPCEE) is conducted under the supervision of Anna University on state level so as to offer best and updated candidates for the admission procedure of Bachelor of Pharmacy course administered in several private and government colleges within the state of Tamil Nadu.
Exam Name: Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination
Exam Type: UG
Exam Level: State
Commonly Called As: TNPCEE 2015
Conducting Institute: Anna University
Courses Offered: B.Pharma
· Candidates must have qualified their 10+2 with 60% as aggregate in their qualified subjects and under the recognition of a reputed academic board.
· Candidates appearing in their 10+2 exams or waiting for the result are eligible too.
· SC/ST Candidates will be provided with relaxation in accordance with the norms laid out by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
· Upper age limit exceeds till 21 Years, and 3 years is provided as relaxation for the reserved candidates.
· Candidates can log on to the official website and must click on the application form and download it or can obtain it directly from the university campus by depositing a DD worth Rs.1000 drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University payable at Chennai.
· All the information must be filled accurately and the print out must be taken out.
· Applicants must send the printout of the form attached with a DD amounting to Rs.1000 drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University payable at Chennai.
Candidates are required to pay a minimum amount of Rs.1000 in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University payable at Chennai.
· Question Type: Objective Type
· Total Marks: 100
· Subjects: Biology & Physics and Chemistry (50 Marks each)
Entrance exam results are declared in June every month, on the official website. The dates are yet to be announced.