Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was a state level examination. PEPT was organized by the Vyapam Board. The test was conducted for admission to Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh by Vyapam. After some time the examination is replaced by joint Entrance exam in 2014.
Mainly PET was based on syllabus of subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics. The examination board is self-financed and it is an autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
: Madhya Pradesh Professional
Examination Board 2015
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: VYAPAM PEPT
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY:VYAPAM University
· The candidates must have qualified their 10+2 from State board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ( B.Pharm.(Hons.)).
· Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in each subject individually. Candidate must be fluent in English.
· The applicant should belong to Madhya Pradesh.
· The paper has 200 questions in which 100 questions from biology, 50 questions from physics and 50 from chemistry.
· For the right answer candidate will get +1 marks and for each incorrect answer, marks awarded will be zero.
· Time duration is 3 hours.
“chayan bhawan”, main road no.1,
Chinar park (East), Bhopal – 462011
Phone no: 0755-2578801-04,
fax : 0755-2550498,0755-2554826