Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is known as JNTUH. It conducts entrance exams for selective courses in the genre of engineering, pharmacy and medical. EAMCET is the leading entrance exam conducted so as to offer filtered admissions on undergraduate level for the Bachelor course of Pharmaceuticals and Science.
EAMCET 2015 is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad to get admission in the first year undergraduate professional courses for the year 2015-2016. This Exam will be held in afternoon shift for medical students within the university with best examination tools and selective criteria to clear.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: EAMCET 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
· Applicants should belong to the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
· Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination in the pattern of 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology /Biology.
· To get admission in to Pharmacy, Candidates should have completed 17 years of age.
· The question paper will be objective type.
· Each question carries 1 marks and No negative marking.
· This entrance exam will be conducted in second shift, for medical and agriculture exam, time will be allotted from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
· The Entrance test is of 3 hours duration and the total no. of questions are 160 comprising of 80 questions in biology , 40 questions in physics, 40 questions in chemistry.
The question paper contains questions in Telugu
and English language
· EAMCET Entrance exam for medical courses, candidates need to pay application of Rs.250/- in mentioned prescribed dates.
Candidate can pay Application fee through online
or offline mode.
For Agriculture & Medical (AM) : Rs.250 /-
· Through Online: You need to pay at AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in A.P.
· Through Offline: You should use Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit card).
A.P. state council of higher Education
1st floor, JNTU masab Tank Campus,
Mahaveer marg, Opp. Mahaveer Hospital,