OJEE 2015 is conducted for admissions to Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy and MAM courses in the state colleges. Other courses like engineering / architecture will not be included this year. And the exam is the Orissa joint Entrance exam to be held on 10 may 2015.
OJEE conducts some courses like Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and Pharmacy etc. The OJEE is the Orissa joint Entrance exam which will be held on 10 may 2015.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: OJEE 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: UG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY: OJEE University
· Candidates must have passed Intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
· Candidates must have passed in First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination from a recognized Central / State Board.
· Candidate must be passed in recognized bachelor’s degree like Architecture, planning, civil or master’s in Economics, Geography etc.
· Applicant has to appear OJEE-2015 PGAT entrance test of 1 hour.
· 60 multiple choice questions in which 10 questions will be logical reasoning type
· 10 questions will be arithmetic reasoning.
· 40 questions will be basic architectural concept related.
· Online application form are available from January 15, 2015 to march 5 , 2015.
· Cadidets must fill in all the details asked in form and submit the application fee.
· Candidate must register online at www.odishajee.com from 15 jan 2015.
· Candidate must fill up all the details at the form.
Pay application fee by available means.
Odisha joint Entrance Examination 2015
JEE cell, gandamunda, khandagiri,