National Institutes of Technology (NIT) is one of the most prestigious colleges of India being funded by Central Government. NIT conducts the exam known as NIMCET to take admission for MCA in various streams.
NIT MCA common entrance test (NIMCET) is conducted by the authorities of National Institutes of Technology at all India level to for admission in various post graduate courses in Computer Application offered by the participating NITs of Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal. The curriculum of the MCA programme at the NITs is designed according to the changing needs of growing IT industry.
The NITs participating in the NIMCET offer postgraduate programme Master of Computer Applications.
EXAM NAME: National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Exam.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: NIMCET
EXAM TYPE: University
EXAM CATEGORY: PG
CONDUCTING AUTHORITY: NIT, Agartala
· The candidate must be an Indian citizen
· For general category candidates should have achieved 60% aggregate of 6.5 CGPA on a point 10 scale in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), BCA or BIT with minimum three years full time course or B.E. / B. Tech. from any recognized university.
· The candidates belonging to reserved categories should have achieved 55% aggregate of 6.0 CGPA on a point 10 scale in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), BCA or BIT with minimum three years full time course or B.E. / B. Tech. from any recognized university.
The candidates aspiring to participate in NIMCET 2015 will have to apply online only available from. Following steps are to be followed to apply for NIMCET 2015:
· Log on to the official website http://nimcet2014.nita.ac.in
· Complete the registration procedure by providing username and password
· Now Log in by entering username and password in the space provided on right side of the Home Page
· Now click “Apply” to enter personal information
· Upload photograph and signature
· Fill the choice of examination center
· Click on “Save” and enter the SSC/X class marks/grades
· Enter e-receipt details
· Now check the application form by clicking on “view”
· Check all the information and if any information needs to be changed then click “Edit”
· Click “Print” to take printout of the application form Submit the form by clicking on “Final Submit Button”.
· The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1800/- for genral/ OBC category candidates and Rs. 900 for SC/ST by following steps:
o Log on to www.online sbi.com
o Click on “State Bank Collect”
o Read and check T&C then click “Proceed”
o Now select state name and institute and click “GO”
o Select institute name “NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AGARTALA”
o Select payment category
o Fill the details and click “Submit” to pay the fee
The Secretary, NIMCET 2015,
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
P.O.: Former Tripura Engineering College,
Barjala, Jirania, Tripura (W)-799046
md sageer asks
WHAT MEANS COMPUER IN INDIA