Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra, Ranchi is one of the pioneer educational institute imparting Technical Knowledge. It conducts entrance test for admission in 6-semester Master of Computer Applications (MCA) at BIT, Mesra and several other participating institutes. The institute imparts world class learning environment at its campus and its students get a very bright career after the completion of their course.
BIT, Mesra conducts an online entrance test known as BIT MCA to take admission in the 3-years postgraduate programme of MCA (Full Time). The institute conducts the exam to take admission in various educational centers like BIT, Mesra and its extensions at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur, and Noida. The institution along with its extended centers has got a prestige of being one of the finest institutes in the field of engineering and technical institute.
Master of Computer Applications (6-semester full time postgraduate programme)
EXAM NAME: BIT MCA Entrance Test
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: BIT MCA
EXAM TYPE: National
EXAM CATEGORY: PG Exam
CONDUCTING AUTHORITY: Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra
· Candidates must have scored 60 % marks in class 10 as well as in class 12/ equivalent (55% for reserved categories)
· Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree/equivalent (a minimum of three years of education (10+2+3 system) after completing 10+2 or equivalent) from any of the Universities incorporating the act of the central/state legislatures in India or other institutions incorporated by an act of Parliament or declared as Deemed University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or have an equivalent recognition by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India/AIU
· The aspirant should have any of the following:
o B.Sc. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics
B.Sc. or B.A. with Statistics/ Mathematics at
· Aspirants having B.Sc. /B.A. Honors must possess minimum 60% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks in average in the Honors subject. Aspirants who have pursued BCA and other graduate courses must possess minimum 60% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks in average in graduation, marks to calculated as average of marks scored of all subjects in which candidate have appeared (not including the optional subjects).
· The candidates appearing in the final exam of Bachelor’s Programme can also apply if they have completed the Bachelor’s degree of equivalent qualification with the required marks as mentioned above.
· The candidates having correspondence/distance Bachelor’s degree can also apply if they have acquired the degree as working professionals
· The candidates will have to apply online by visiting the official website of BIT, Mesra i.e www.bitmesra.ac.in
· To start the application procedure, click on “Apply Online” and create “username” and “password”
· Pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC/St Candidates) through State Bank Collect (SBC)- net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank. The SBC will be in the favor of “Birla Institute of Technology”.
· Send the printout of duly-filled application form along with the required documents in an A4 size envelope to the address:
Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
· The application should be sent by speed post/ reliable courier only
· The application fee is non-refundable