The Pune University Computer Science Department is aimed to provide quality education in the field of computer science. It offers two postgraduate level programs MCA and M.Sc. (Computer Science). Apart from the studies the PUCSD also offers research, development and consultancy programs. The Pune University Computer Science Department conducts an entrance test to take admission into the PG programmes it offers.
Pune University Computer Science Department is going to conduct PUCSD 2015 to take admission into the postgraduate courses of MCA and M.Sc. for the academic session 2015-16. The candidates aspiring to groom their career in the field of computer science or IT studies can apply for the exam. The exam will be conducted in March 2015.
· M.Sc. in Computer Science
EXAM NAME: Pune University Computer Science Department Entrance Exam
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: PUCSD 2015
EXAM TYPE: University Level Exam
EXAM CATEGORY: PG
University Computer Science Department, Pune
· For MCA: The candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university in any discipline
· For M.SC. (Computer Science): The candidate should be graduated in computer science discipline from any recognized university.
· Candidates will have to apply online by visiting the website http://cs.unipune.ac.in
· An amount of Rs. 800/- ( Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates) is to be paid through DD (Nationalized Bank Only) in the favor of “The Registrar, University of Pune”, payable at Pune.
· The DD along with the printout of duly-filled application form and other required documents is to be submitted to the following address:
Department of Computer Science,
University of Pune,
Phone: +91-20-2560 1446