B-CAT 2015 is being conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune to take admission into 3 years postgraduate course of Master of Computer Applications. The university offers a range of programmes and a broad approach for the students to build their career in the field they are interested in. The University is aimed to impart quality education and make skillful professionals. The B-CAT entrance test is one of the initiatives towards building career into the blooming field of Information Technology industry.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune is going to conduct B-CAT for the aspirants who want to develop their career in the field of computer applications. The exam is being conducted to take admission into 3 years full time programme of Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The students qualifying in the exam get admission into the following institutes:
· Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
· Institute of Management, Kolhapur
· Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
· Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli
· Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad
· Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur
EXAM NAME: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University B-CAT
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: BVP B-CAT
EXAM TYPE: University Level
CONDUCTING AUTHORITY: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
· Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
· The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline but should have opted mathematics or statistics as a subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
· The second point is not applicable for the candidates possessing any of the following degree:
o Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
o B.Sc. in computer science
· The general category candidates must possess a score of 50% as aggregate marks (for the candidates belonging to reserved categories it is 45%)
· Candidates appearing in final year of graduation exam can also apply with an assurance of completion of graduation by 27th June 2014.
· The applicant will have to fill the application form online on the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
· The duly filled application form along with the an amount of Rs. 1500/- as application fee through Demand Draft in the favor of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University”, payable at Pune