TANCET stands for Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test. The entrance exam is conducted by Anna University (on the behalf of Govt. of Tamilnadu). The exam is conducted to offer admission in various postgraduate programmes by Anna University. Some other institutes also take admission in their post graduate courses on the basis of TANCET. Anna University has achieved a very prestigious reputation in variuous sectors of professional education.
The TANCET exam is conducted by the prestigious Anna University. The exam is conducted by the university on the behalf of Govt. of Tamilnadu. Hereby, you get all the details about TANCET MCA 2015 such as eligibility criteria, important dates and notifications etc. The entrance exam is a golden opportunity to get into a world of education having a very wide career opportunity by pursuing MCA and getting into the blooming field of IT.
EXAM NAME: Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2015
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: TANCET 2015
EXAM TYPE: STATE LEVEL
EXAM CATEGORY: PG
CONDUCTING AUTHORITY: Anna University
· Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline
· Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks as average (45% for SC/ST candidates)
· Candidate must have opted Mathematics as main subject and passed in 10+2 or equivalent.
The applicant will have to follow these steps mentioned below to register for TANCET 2015:
· Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
· Then click on “TANCET 2015”
· Go through the instructions carefully
· Enter all the details correctly to apply
· Payment can be done by either online or offline mode
· Finally submit the application
· The application fee for TANCET 2015 will be RS. 500/- for general category candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates.