CEE Kerala MCA
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt. of Kerala conducts MCA entrance exam to offer admission into the post graduate programme of Master of Computer Applications on the basis of merit list. The blooming field of IT invites the MCA professionals to contribute into growth of the industry with a very handsome pay scale. Hence this entrance exam is a gateway to direct the career towards success.
Entrance exam for admission into MCA program is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The exam offers a blooming career opportunity for the candidates aspiring to build their career in the sector of Information Technology.
Exam Name: Commissioner of Entrance Exam Kerala Master of Computer Applications
Commonly Known As: CEE Kerala MCA
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Authority: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt. of Kerala
· The applicant should be a graduate (with minimum three years duration after 10+2) with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Applications or Engineering and Technology as a subject with a minimum score of 50% (aggregate of marks) or 45% aggregate of marks for SC/ST or physically challenged candidates.
· The candidates appearing into final exam of graduation can also apply but the required mark sheet and documents shall be produced at admission time.
· The applicant needs to apply online by going through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in,
· Click on the link “Online Application Form for MCA Course 2015-16”,
· To generate Login ID and Password, the candidate will have to go through the link “Candidate Registration” and submit all the required details,
· Now, login using application number and password,
· Click on “Apply Online”,
· Fill all the required details correctly along with passport size photograph and signature,
· Click on “Submit” button and take print out of the documents.
· Affix a passport size photo in the space given in the printed application form and get it attested from a gazetted officer.
· Make the payment of application fee (Rs. 800/- for general category candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/St category candidates) by challan of State Bank of Travancore. Fill the challan number and other details into the printed application form.
· Take a Xerox copy of the application form and send the original printed copy by registered/speed post or hand delivery to the address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001