The Department of Computer Science, Delhi University conducts DU MCA exam annually to offer admission into the postgraduate programme of MCA. Delhi University is most popular deemed university in India and imparts quality education in the various fields. In the field of computer studies and applications, it offers two post graduate courses known as Master of Computer Applications.
The Department of Computer Science of Delhi University is ready to take admission into the PG programme. The DU MCA exam is going to be held this year and aspirants can apply online.
Exam Name: Delhi University Master of Computer Applications Exam 2015
Commonly Known As: DU MCA 2015
Exam Type: University
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Authority: The Department of Computer Science, Delhi University
· The candidates possessing a bachelor’s degree (with any of these as adequate subject Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Operational Research ) in any discipline from DU or any other recognized university can apply for the exam given that he/she qualifies upon the minimum marks criteria
· The minimum aggregate of marks required for the exam is 60%
· The aspirant will have to register online only by visiting the official website www.cs.du.ac.in
· The processing/application fee for the exam is Rs. 500/- for general category students whereas Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates
· The payment of the application fee is to be done by crossed bank draft in the favor “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at New Delhi.