The Thapar University was earlier known as Thapar Institute of Engineering Technology. The Program of the Thapar University is sponsored by the U.G.C. The Thapar University conducts entrance exam for admission to regular 3 year post-graduate program in Master in Computer Applications (MCA). . TIET 2015 will be held on 14th to 15th March, 2015.
TIET was conducted by Thapar to develop the education in field of Master in Computer Applications. The university has 120 seats of MCA in each year in which 86 seats are for general category candidates, 30 seats for SC/ST category candidates and 4 seats for PH category candidates.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS: TIET 2015
EXAM CATEGORY: University Level
EXAM LEVEL: PG Exam
CONDUCTING BODY: THAPAR University
· Candidate must have Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
· Candidate must passes in 10+2 class and has also qualified in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
· Candidates due to appear in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination. Such candidates will be placed provisionally in the merit list.
· Candidate will not be considered eligible for admission if he/she fails to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of counseling for admission.
· The exam pattern for TIET (MCA) exam is consists of one paper.
· The TIET (MCA) entrance examination is of 3 hours duration.
· Questions will be from the following subjects :-
2. Computer Awareness
3. General Knowledge /Analytical Ability
TIET 2014 MCA Application Fee paid Online:
Candidate must send one of the printouts of form to the Incharge Admission Cell than the hardcopy of TIET MCA 2014 Application Form alongwith required documents should reach the University within 7 days after the last date of submission of online applications.
TIET 2014 MCA Application Fee paid through DD :
Please send one of the printouts by attaching the required amount of DD in favor of Thapar University and payable at Patiala.
Retain second copy of the printout of the form to be produced at the time of document checking of original documents during counseling.
Mobile: +91-842 710 1578, +91-828 802 6129, +91 828 800 6698