The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) termed as one of the leading institutions which foresees the genre of Finance and Accounting and prepare future accountants who can contribute for the welfare of the society. Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is conducted by ICAI on dual basis annually, generally in the month of June and December, and candidates are examined accordingly.
The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) can be categorized as one of the leading competitive exams held within the criteria of Accounts and Finances, and is conducted under the guidelines maintained by the Council of the Institute Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) according to the enactment of Regulation 22 of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. CPT 2015 is conducted on Pencil-Paper Mode, and will be conducted in two different modes.
Exam Name: Common Proficiency Test
Commonly Known As: CPT December
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: UG
Conducting Authority: Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI)
Students who even have cleared their 10th and 10+2 examination are considered eligible to register for Common Proficiency Course (CPC) and could appear in Common Proficiency Test. CPT must be qualified so as to move forward.
A total of Rs.1000 must be payable, divided into Rs-500 for Form and Brochure and Rs-500 for Exam Fee.
· Applicants can get the Information Brochure containing the form at the backside, and can fill up the form via offline mode itself.
· Candidates must fill the form with Blue or Black ball point pen only.
· After filling the form, fees must be deposited via DD.
· All the necessary documents must be directed along with the application and DD to the given address below:
Additional Secretary (Examinations)
Institute of Charted Accountants of India
· If applying via online method, candidates have to log on to the official website and fill up the form accordingly.
· A registration ID & Password will be generated for future login.
· Recent passport size photograph (colored) and signature must be scanned and uploaded within the mentioned dimensions.
· Fee of Rs.500 must be payable via VISA or MASTER Credit/ Debit Card in total.
· Take the print out and send all of the necessary documents to the above mentioned address.
First Session (i.e. Morning Session)
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
· Section- A Fundamentals of Accounting
· Section-B Mercantile Laws
· 60 marks
· 40 marks
Second Session (i.e. Afternoon Session)
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
· Section-C General Economics
· Section-D Quantitative Aptitude
· 50 Marks
· 50 Marks
Candidates obtaining the desired and qualified marks in CPT Entrance Exam 2015 will be nominated for further course duration.
Tapas Ranjan Barik asks
Sir, The ICAT CPT test eligible qualifying mark plz
Piyush garg says
100out of 200
uday m biyani asks
i want to give the cpt but how to do study of that ???????