The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is one of the majorly held financial institutions who lay emphasis on how to construct best Company Secretaries within the guidelines of Government and Financial authorities as well. Company Secretary Examination 2015 is held by the ICSI so as to filter best rounds and candidates for verified results.
ICSI has undertaken the opportunity to organize and conduct the Company Secretary Exam on national platform. CS comprises of a total of 3 Stages, which has its own eligibility criteria and sessions. Being one of the mainstream exams, CS Exam is held twice a year, in June and December.
Exam Name: Company Secretary Exam
Commonly Known As: CS Exam
Exam Type: National
Conducting Authority: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
COMPANY SECRETARY EXAM 2015 STAGES
For students who are applying after 10+2 or equivalent exam, they have to undergo 3 levels to pursue CS Course:
· Foundation Program: 8 months program, can be applied by 10+2 applicants or equivalent students from Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts)
· Executive Program: Pursued by Graduate applicants of every stream except Fine Arts
· Professional Program: Applicable only after qualifying the Executive Program
For students who are applying after Graduation or Post Graduation have to undergo 2 levels of Company Secretary Ship:
· Executive Program
· Professional Program
CS Foundation Course Eligibility:-
· Candidates who have completed their Senior Secondary (10+2) examination from a recognized academic Board/University established by Indian Law or any equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government are eligible to apply.
· Candidates who have earned their graduation and post-graduation degree (except for Fine Arts), those who have cleared the Foundation exam conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or any other recognized accounting institution in India or overseas recognized are mostly exempted from the Foundation exam. They have the opportunity to seek for the next level of Executive Program stage of CS Course directly.
· Foundation Program has 8 months long duration, if admissions and examination time is excluded. Candidates are required to clear the Foundation stage within three years of their admission.
· Students desiring to rub in for ICSI CS course (Foundation or Intermediate) must log on to the official website and click on the link for application.
· Select the course type according to your eligibility, i.e. FOUNDATION OR EXECUTIVE.
· Fill up the online application with appropriate details.
· Next, direct to the payment portal and pay the application fee.
· When the payment is made, the candidates will receive a username and registration number.
· Documents must be scanned and the scanned copies must be affixed and uploaded.
· Uploaded files must be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp format and must not exceed 5 MB. Size of the photograph must lie between 20KB-50KB and signature between 10KB-20KB.
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance and rankings in Foundation course or Executive course. They are called up for an interview for further sessions.
Application fee must be paid via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and Bank Challan. Fee must be paid accordingly:
· Foundation Program -Rs. 1200/-
· Executive Program - Rs. 1200/- per Module
· Professional Program- Rs. 1200/- per Module
· Question Type: Objective Based
· Total Time: 3 Hours
· Medium of Examination: Hindi & English
· Qualifying Marks: 50% as an aggregate of all subjects
· Subjects: Business Environment & Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Ethics & Communication, Business Economics,, Fundamentals of Accounting & Auditing
· Marking Scheme: 2 marks for correct answer
shubham gupta asks
how can i do my registration for june 2015 exam?
Total fees of cs
now i am a b.com student can i do icsi